Pro Tip: If you want to be notified when a new release article is added, click What's new above the article title to go to the section page. Then click the Follow button above the article list.
Device search is a new feature in the Gopher for Chrome web app. With search, Super admin and delegated admin users can search devices by serial number, asset id, or device id. From the search results, clicking any column opens the Device Info page with information for only that device.
- Device search uses the roles setup for Gopher for Chrome for delegated admins.
- Popups need to be enabled as there may be an additional OAuth request box popup when launching the search.
Search for a device
- Access the Gopher for Chrome web app.
- In the left navigation pane, click Device Search.
- Search defaults to Serial Number. Select Asset id or Device id from the drop-down to search by id.
- Enter the device serial number, asset id, or device id.
- Click Search. The matching device appears on the page.
- To open the Device Info page for this device, click any column in the search results. The page opens to Basic Info.
Click Device Search at the top left to search again.