At times, teachers may decline a class created by Little SIS Sync but later want to use the class. You can easily re-provision declined classes from the Little SIS Sync Agent Classroom Overview. Re-provisioning can also be done in Little SIS Web via bulk edits. Classes can be re-provisioned individually or in bulk. The steps for both are included below.
Re-provisioning individual classes
- Navigate to the Classroom Overview in the Little SIS Sync Agent app.
- Apply the DECLINED as the State filter.
- You may also want to apply a Teacher email filter if you have a lot of declined classes.
- If the declined class isn't listed, search by Little SIS Alias or Course Name. The teacher may have changed.
- Once you have identified the class that you want to re-provision, right-click on the class.
- Click View Class Info.
- Course Information opens. It contains information on the class including the roster and coursework. Click Remove Alias at the top right of the popup. This removes the identifier from the class, allowing it to re-provision on the next sync.
- You will see a popup window asking you to confirm that you want to remove this alias. Type the alias in the available field.
- Click Confirm. You will now be able to re-run the sync, and this Classroom will be re-provisioned.
Re-provisioning a large number of classes
If you have a large number of classes to re-provision, you will not want to do so individually as above. Little SIS Sync lets you re-provision classes in bulk to save time. Here's how to do it.
- In the Classroom Explorer in Little SIS Sync, multi-select the Declined classes that you wish to re-provision.
- Click on the three dots menu and select Delete XX selected classes.
- The Delete Classes pop up opens. Here you’ll work through the 3 step approval process for deleting classes. Step 1, Review Classes. Review the classes and deselect classes you do not wish to re-provision.
- Click Next.
- Step 2, Indicate Alias Handling Performance. Select Allow classes with the same aliases as these deleted classes to be created in the future. This allows you to then run the sync and recreate these classes with the same alias.
- Click Next.