Little SIS Sync Agent is a desktop application often installed on a virtual server. It can create and sync Google Classroom classes with student information system (SIS) data. By automating and syncing Classroom classes and rosters to a district’s enrollment system, Little SIS offers:
- Fewer obstacles for teachers to navigate in the adoption process.
- A consistent online workflow for students across their classes.
- A seamless way to track students so that they are not left behind. These could be late-arrivals, transfers, or those who missed Classroom orientation.
- Tech integrators more time to focus on instruction and less on the tech itself.
- Parents a consistent window into their child's digital work with guardian synching.
As a new Little SIS Sync Agent user, takes some time to familiarize yourself with the information in the sections below.