At times it may be necessary to withdraw a guardian invitation. For example, you discover the email address associated with a student is incorrect. You can withdraw individual or bulk invitations. Select the ACTIVE or PENDING relationships to withdraw. Then use the Withdraw Guardian Invitations action.
To bulk withdraw guardian invitations:
- Navigate to the Little SIS for Classroom Guardians Explorer.
- Multi-select the ACTIVE or PENDING student-guardian relationships.
- Click Withdraw selected invitations at the top-right.
- The Withdraw Guardian Invitations pop up opens. Here you’ll work through the 2 step approval process for withdrawing invitations. Step 1, Review invitations. Review the invitations and deselect invitations you do not wish to withdraw.
- Click Next.
- In step 2, Confirmation Action. Click Proceed - I want to withdraw the selected invitations.
- Click Next to complete the withdrawal.
Note: When you withdraw an invitation, Google sends a notification to that email address.