The ability to join the class as a co-teacher or student allows administrators to gain better insights into the Classroom environment and better support the teachers and students.
To add yourself as a co-teacher or student, start in the Explorer:
- Search and select the classes you want to change.
- Click on Bulk Actions at the top of the explorer grid.
- To add as a co-teacher, navigate to Teacher Actions > Join selected class as a co-teacher.
- To add as a student, navigate to Student Actions > Join selected class as a student.
- Confirm the classes that you want to add yourself to.
- Type your name, and select your account when it populates.
- You can choose to notify the new teacher and customize the message.
- Proceed with the changes.