We are happy to introduce a new forum for you, our Labs Tools customers, to communicate with us and with each other on existing functionality and to request feature enhancements to Labs Tools. Welcome to Labs Club.
You do not need to be a CDW Education Collaborative member to join Clubs. However, the steps to join differ for non Collaborative vs. Collaborative members because members can already access the platform used for Labs Club.
Once you join, you'll be able to:
- See recent activity
- View, participate in, and follow discussions
- View, participate in, and follow feature requests
- View upcoming Labs events
- View past event recordings
- Access Labs resources
Joining Labs Club for Collaborative Members
- Login to the Collaborative Platform.
- In the top bar, click Clubs.
- Click Join Club.
- Check your Notifications to see if you've been approved, but you will receive an email upon approval.
- Once approved you can enter the club.
Joining Labs Club for Non-collaborative Members
- Fill out the Labs Club Access Form. The link is also included in your Welcome email.
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an email with an invite to join the club. The subject line is You have been invited to join Labs Club.
- Click Join Club in the email.
- When the platform opens, click Join Club located at Home > Clubs > Labs.
|Description of Change
|updated form link to one in new tab