Our Google Voice setup guide provides you with everything you need to get started with Voice.
- Set-up & Support: Pages 3-17
- Support Resources: Pages 32-36
- FAQ: Pages 38-52
- Webinar: Google Voice Webinar recording from our North American Google Technical Collaborative (NAGTC)
Need Google Voice support?
Support is available for Google Voice admin customers related to licensing management and billing inquiries. We can also use our Google Premier Partner status to escalate an existing Google support case. A support contract is required for general Google Workspace support. We do not support end-users in using Google Voice services.
- Join the Google Voice team to get help troubleshooting and ask questions. Bi-weekly Tuesdays 1:30-2 PM ET, simply join the Meet.
- Support@amplifiedit.com provides basic support for Google Voice related to assigning licenses.
- Need more licenses or a renewal quote?
- Reach out to your account manager or email@example.com for a quote.
- How to get the number of licenses you have purchased v. how many are assigned?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with your Voice allocation. Currently, you cannot access the allocation via the Admin console.
Release non-utilized phone numbers or be charged
Important: A change with Google Voice billing requires customers to remove all unassigned Voice phone numbers or incur additional costs. There is a finite number of phone numbers so Google will begin to charge for unassigned phone numbers that do not have a corresponding Voice license.
See our help article on releasing unused Google Voice numbers for more info.