How do I know if I have a Currents account?
The first step in making the most of your membership is to ensure you have a Currents account. Using your school’s Google account, visit Currents, fill out your details and click “Create Profile”. If you already have a Currents account, you will not see any profile creation prompt.
Why am I’m having issues with creating a Currents account?
There are a variety of reasons you may be having issues with Currents:
- Make sure you have the Currents service ON for your user.
- Ensure the Currents service setting Content Sharing and Access is set to Public
- You’ve submitted your non-Google email account
- You don’t have a Currents account
- Are you still having issues? Please email email@example.com to resolve the issue
How do I give access to my other IT folks?
- Have them fill out this Access Form
Why am I’m not receiving live stream invites?
- You have not onboarded yet - fill out this Access Form
- Emails are getting blocked or sent to spam. Search for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ve opted out of Amplified IT communication or unsubscribed from BigMarker. In these cases please email email@example.com to resolve the issue
When are the monthly live streams?
- Google Updates: the third Tuesday of every month at 2 pm EST
- Deep Dives: the first Thursday of every month at 2 pm EST
Can I watch past live streams?
All of the past live streams and slide decks are located in the Member Hub.