If you have guardian sync set up, Little SIS sends the appropriate invitations in bulk. As long as you've added the guardian to your student information system (SIS) they'll receive an invitation with the next sync.
There may be some cases when you may need to add a single guardian to a student within the Little SIS Premium interface. For instance, if you are not currently running a guardian sync, you would manually add a guardian to a student.
To manually add a guardian invitation:
- Access Little SIS for Classroom.
- Click the 9 box menu at the top left of the page.
- Click Sync.
- In the left navigation pane, click Guardians then Explorer.
- At the top-right of the page click the ellipses (...) then Add a guardian. The Add Guardian popup opens.
- Enter the student name or email in the Student search field. Students matching the search appear in a picklist.
- Click on a student to select them.
- Enter the guardian name or email in the Guardian search field.
- Click Save.