At times it may be necessary to withdraw a guardian invitation. For example, you discover the email address associated with a student is incorrect. You can withdraw individual or bulk invitations.
To withdraw guardian invitations:
- Access Little SIS for Classroom.
- Click the 9 box menu at the top left of the page.
- Click Sync.
- In the left navigation pane, click Guardians then Explorer.
- Toggle to Guardian explorer at the top of the page.
- Use the search at the top of the page or filter by the Status column to locate specific invitations.
- Check the checkbox for the invitations to withdraw. Select as many as necessary.
Note: You can also select invitations by clicking on statuses in the Status column.
- Click Withdraw # Selected Invitations at the top of the page.
Note: When you withdraw an invitation, Google sends a notification to that email address.