Gopher for Drive's Domain level reports tab gives you access to the User Drive Report. This report provides data on the individual files that user(s) own that are larger than a specified size (In Megabytes).
Note: The report returns a maximum of 50,000 files.
Accessing drive level reports
To access Gopher for Drive, drive level reports:
- Open a new Google Sheet.
- In the top menu, go to Add-ons > Gopher for Drive > Launch Sidebar.
- Click the Drive level reports tab.
Running the user drive report
- From the Gopher for Drive sidebar, be sure the Domain level reports tab is selected.
- Click User Drive Report.
- By default, the report searches for a single user. Toggle Search multiple users to ON to search multiple users.
- Enter the email address for the user or users in the User to search field.
- Use the Find files slider to select a file size to report on. Only files larger than the selected size appear on the report.
- By default, All file types are included in the report. Select a File type from the drop-down to pinpoint specific types of files. Options include Application, Audio, Image, Text, and Video.
- Click Load to Sheet.
Output for an individual user:
Output for multiple users: