This method is best for organizations to use when they have a small number of licenses to assign or when doing limited license changes. There are two options for licensing.
Option 1: Use the Users (list) page
You can select one user or a batch of users to license.
- Log into Google Admin Console.
- Navigate to the Users page.
Main menu > Directory > Users
- In the left column, check the checkbox for the users to work with.
- Click More located above the Users grid.
- Click Assign licenses or Remove licenses.
Note: If you have staff and student licenses, choose the appropriate license type. Also indicated is the number of licenses you have remaining.
Option 2: Use the Individual User page
You can also assign a license directly from an individual user's page under the Licenses card for the User. Open the card, hover at the top, click the pencil to edit, then toggle the desired license. Save before navigating away.
|Description of Change
|Minor text changes and verified.