Make sure you're looking in the Extensions > Add-ons menu in the top menu of a Google Sheet. If you don't see Group Gator in your listed Add-ons, try installing it yourself from the Google Workspace Marketplace link. If this fails, ask your domain administrator to make sure Group Gator is turned on for your Google Account's organizational unit.
Articles in this section
- Why is Group Gator missing?
- How do I uninstall Group Gator?
- Why is it important I install Group Gator from the Google Apps Marketplace and not the Add-on store?
- Help! I don't see Group Gator listed in my Extensions menu. What now?
- Why can't I delegate more than five groups?
- What can a delegated manager do compared to a group owner?
- Will the end-user experience the same Group Gator interface as I?
- If I make edits to the spreadsheet, will my changes sync automatically with Google Group?
- Why do I see groups listed in Group Gator that weren't delegated to me using Group Gator?
- If someone else has made changes to the group from another spreadsheet or using the Google Group site, will these show up automatically in my spreadsheet?