Yes and no. You can add/remove email addresses directly in the sheet, but you must remember to sync the tab up to Google using the Group Gator sidebar. User first and last name fields are READ-ONLY, so changing them will not change these values on the user's profile on your Google domain.
Articles in this section
- Why is Group Gator missing?
- How do I uninstall Group Gator?
- Why is it important I install Group Gator from the Google Apps Marketplace and not the Add-on store?
- Help! I don't see Group Gator listed in my Add-ons menu. What now?
- Why can't I delegate more than five groups?
- What can a delegated manager do compared to a group owner?
- Will the end-user experience the same Group Gator interface as I?
- If I make edits to the spreadsheet, will my changes sync automatically with Google Group?
- Why do I see groups listed in Group Gator that weren't delegated to me using Group Gator?
- If someone else has made changes to the group from another spreadsheet or using the Google Group site, will these show up automatically in my spreadsheet?