- From the Group Gator sidebar, be sure you’ve selected select groups to manage.
- Select the Add users tab.
- Select the group in which you would like to add a user.
- Search for and select the user to add to the group
add their email address to the Google Sheet if they are outside the domain.
Searching for a user
- In the User name or email field type the name of the person to add.
- Click the magnifying glass. The search results will show the user’s name, along with an extension that distinguishes the user as a student or staff member, as well as an avatar, so you can always be sure you are adding the correct person to the group.
- Click on a user’s card to add them to the group. The user shows up at the bottom of the spreadsheet with their email address, first name, last name, and the timestamp of when they were added to the group.