1. Click on the Add users icon as highlighted in the visual below.
2. Select the group in which you would like to add a user.
- You can add a user to the group by conducting a search on the domain, or individually add their email address to the Google Sheet if they are outside the domain.
- You can search for a user by typing in the name of the person you’d like to add to the group.
- The search results will show the user’s name, along with an extension that distinguishes the user as a student or staff member, as well as an avatar, so you can always be sure you are adding the correct person to the group.
3. After clicking on the user you would like to add to the group, that user will show up in the spreadsheet with their email address, first name, last name, and the time stamp of when they were added to the group.