Installing from the Google Apps Marketplace is critical because it allows for Group Gator to obtain the ability for non-admin delegated managers to borrow the necessary authority to manage groups they are not the owners of. Purely installing Group Gator from the Add-on store will not grant adequate permissions. End-users e.g. delegated group managers should be the only ones accessing Group Gator from the Add-on store.
Articles in this section
- How do I uninstall Group Gator?
- Why is it important I install Group Gator from the Google Apps Marketplace and not the Add-on store?
- Help! I don't see Group Gator listed in my Add-ons menu. What now?
- Why can't I delegate more than five groups?
- What can a delegated manager do compared to a group owner?
- Will the end-user experience the same Group Gator interface as I?
- If I make edits to the spreadsheet, will my changes sync automatically with Google Group?
- Why do I see groups listed in Group Gator that weren't delegated to me using Group Gator?
- If someone else has made changes to the group from another spreadsheet or using the Google Group site, will these show up automatically in my spreadsheet?
- When I type in an email address and then run a bulk sync, why do first and last names show up as na?