Once you've gotten Local Hero authorized with a Google user account, you'll be taken to Your Sync Jobs, which is where you'll be able to create and view a list of sync jobs. A sync job connects, defines column header mappings, and automates (optionally) the data update process between a local CSV file and a Google Sheet.
To get started you'll want to try creating your first sync job via the + button.
You also may want to explore the three navigation buttons located at the top right of the app.
- Clicking on the button with three lines (right) will access the jobs list.
- If there haven’t been any jobs created, then there will be none listed.
- Clicking on the gear icon (center) will access Global Settings, where you can set the default notification email address (optional in job creation), view logs, and reset the user account linkage.
- Clicking on the question mark button (left) will take you to the screen where you can request help from our team, link to our help center and feature request board, as well as the following:
- License expiration
- Linked user
- Find and install updates (see lower right corner below).