Group Gator can be uninstalled in one of two ways, depending on whether it was installed domain-wide or on your own account. If you are unsure of which method was used to install Group Gator, we recommend trying option one first.
Uninstalling individual install
- Open a Google Sheet.
- Navigate to Extensions > Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- On the Group Gator tile, click the ellipsis menu.
- Click Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall App.
Note: If you are not provided the option to remove Group Gator as described above, it has been installed domain-wide and can only be removed by a domain administrator.
Uninstalling domain install
If you are a domain administrator and want to remove Group Gator:
- Login to the Admin console.
- Navigate to the Apps list.
Apps > Google Workspace Marketplace Apps > Apps list
- Click on Group Gator to open its configuration.
From this page, you can turn Group Gator on for everyone, off, on for some organizations, or completely remove the add-on.