Event-O-Matic can be uninstalled in one of two ways, depending on whether it was installed domain-wide or on your own account. If you are unsure of which method was used to install Event-o-Matic, we recommend trying option one first.
Uninstalling individual install
- Open a Google Sheet.
- Navigate to Add-ons > Manage add-ons.
- On the Event-o-Matic tile, click the 3-dot menu.
- Click Uninstall.
- >Click Uninstall App.
Note: If you are not provided the option to remove Event-o-Matic as described above, it has been installed domain-wide and can only be removed by a domain administrator.
Uninstalling domain install
If you are a domain administrator and want to remove Event-o-Matic:
- Login to the admin console.
- Navigate to the Apps list.
Apps > Google Workspace Marketplace Apps > Apps list
- Click on Event-o-Matic to open its configuration.
- From this page, you can turn Event-o-Matic on for everyone, off, on for some organizations, or completely remove the add-on.