A Role is the set of permissions that you assign to a user in Little SIS for Classroom. You can apply a role to multiple users on the Accounts page.
To create a role, in the menu on the left side of the screen, click on Administration > Users > Roles.
Creating a new role
- Click Add role.
- Type in the Role label and Description (optional) that you want to create.
- Check the appropriate permissions for that role. If needed, clicking on the permission will pop open a box with a description of the permission.
- Click confirm.
Editing an existing role
- To edit an existing role, right-click on the role and click Edit Role.
- Update the Role label and Description if necessary.
- Update permissions by checking or unchecking permissions.
- Click Confirm.