Little SIS Web App can be accessed anywhere that you have internet access. While you can use any browser, we highly recommend you use the Chrome browser.
To access the Web App:
- Type littlesis.app into the address bar.
- Once at the website, click Log in with Google and sign in with your Google Super Admin account. A Super Admin is required to authorize and set up the app before anyone else can use it.
Note: Having multiple profiles under your Google account can cause a login loop here, so please make sure you are only signed into the browser with your Super Admin account. You may also use an incognito window to set this up if it is easier.
- At the welcome screen, you'll press Authorize and proceed to enter the app and get started.
- In the middle of your home page, click Getting Started to kick off the Getting Started Stepper.
- Proceed through each step of the stepper to authorize the app and load your Classroom data.
- Step 4 is where the tool will go through and pull all of the Google Classroom classes, users, and metadata for all of the years you have been using Classroom. Don't be alarmed if this step takes a while to complete.
- Step 5 provides you with links on where you would like to go next. Please note that while you get to step 5, metadata for your classes may still be loading. This will not prevent you from being able to create Tags or review your classes in the Explorer. For help on any of those features, check out the articles here.