The Gopher Buddy extension options can be changed at any time from the Gopher Buddy Configuration Panel.
Note: The configuration can also be accessed from the Gopher Buddy web app. using the left navigation go to Gopher Buddy > Configure Preferences.
To access the configuration panel from the Admin console:
- In the Admin console navigate to the Workspace Marketplace Apps list.
Apps > Google Workspace Marketplace Apps > Apps list
- Click Gopher Buddy Service.
- In the Settings section, click Go to Gopher Buddy Service for configuration.
- Once the window opens, navigate to the Configure Preferences tab.
- Adjust the settings as needed.
- When selecting orgs to allow basic and full access, click Add OU at the left of the BASIC or FULL.
- Click into the Select org unit field. The list of organizations will populate.
- Click on an organization unit to add.
- If necessary, click Include sub-organizations checkbox.
- Click Add.
- Repeat for each organization unit to add.
- Click the Save Settings button after making any changes.