By default when your delegated users attempt to access support, they are directed to reach out to their district Google Workspace administrator or IT department for help. If you would instead like users to access your internal support you’ll need to change the support from default to custom. Custom support lets you enter a message and add a support URL for your end-users.
Note: When Custom support is enabled, Super admins will not see a change when accessing support. Only delegated users can see the Custom support popup.
Let’s take a look at how to customize your support.
You can customize support access and the support message from these locations:
- Administration > Getting started ~ step 3
- Administration > Settings
To set end-user support options:
- Navigate to one of the customize support access and message locations.
- Click Customize.
- In the Message field, enter the message you want your users to see.
Note: If you do not enter a custom message your users will see the default message.
- In the Support URL field, enter the URL your users can use to access support.
- If you want to view the message as your users will see it, click Preview Support Message.
- Click Save.