School and Timeframe tags might need to be manually adjusted throughout the year to account for teacher changes or to enhance customizations. Bulk actions let you update tags on classes you've selected in Google Classroom Explorer. Here's how to do it.
- Click Explorer from the menu on the left side of the screen. Google Classroom Explorer opens.
- Select the classes you want to update tags for.
- Click Bulk Actions at the top of the Explorer grid.
- Click Update tags for # selected classes.
- Check the Update? checkbox for the tag you want to edit.
- To add a tag, select it from the drop-down or type the tag on the line provided.
- To delete a tag that is currently there, click the X (Clear all).
- Click Confirm.