Before getting started with the Student Explorer, students must be tagged to a school. Students can be tagged using a Google Group or an OU. You need to be a Super Admin in Little SIS to do this.
- Navigate to Administration > Schools from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Right-click over the school you want to tag students to.
- Click Edit School. The Edit School pop-up opens.
- Click the Students tab.
- Click an option in the Tag the current year’s students using field.
- To use a group, you must type in the full email address of the group and click Validate and sync.
- To use an Org Unit, click the drop-down and select the Org Unit and click Update.
- Click Save.