There will be instances where a teacher accidentally declined a class in Teacher Review. When that happens, the class needs re-assigned for review in Teacher Review.
- Click Teacher Review in the left navigation bar. Teacher Review opens.
- Use the Search bar at the top of the page to find the teacher.
- In the class list, locate the Declined class.
- Right-click on the class alias and click Unlink this class from the popup menu.
- At the confirmation prompt that says, Unlinking this class means that the link will be broken causing the SIS class or classes to be reassigned to the primary teacher within Teacher Review the next time your sync job runs. Are you sure you want to unlink this class?, click Yes.
The next time the sync job runs, it reassigns that class in Teacher Review.