Once an invitation is sent, you can view its status in the Guardians Explorer.
To view guardian invitation staus:
- Access Little SIS for Classroom.
- Click the 9 box menu at the top left of the page.
- Click Sync.
- In the left navigation pane, click Guardians then Explorer.
- Toggle to Guardian explorer at the top of the page.
- Use the search at the top of the page or filter columns to locate specific invitations.
- View the Status column. Each invitation has one of the following statuses:
- Active: The guardian has accepted the invitation.
- Pending: The invitation is outstanding and has not yet expired.
- Incomplete: The invitation has either expired or the guardian declined the invitation.
Note: The limitations of Google's APIS prevent us from differentiating declined from expired invitations.