If a teacher links to a class incorrectly or accidentally declines a class in Teacher Review, you can unlink the class for them. Once unlinked, the SIS class is reassigned to the primary teacher within Teacher Review the next time the sync job runs. The class is then available for linking to a different class.
- Click Teacher Review in the left navigation bar. Teacher Review opens.
- Use the Search bar at the top of the page to find the teacher.
- In the class list, locate the linked class to unlink in the list.
- Right-click on the class alias and click Unlink this class from the popup menu.
- At the confirmation prompt, click Yes to unlink.