The Battery Health State widget shows you know how many devices are at each health state. To get information on specific devices at each state, you’ll need to run the Poor Battery Health Report.
To generate a battery health report:
- Open a new Google Sheet.
- In the top menu, go to Extensions > Gopher for Chrome > Launch Sidebar.
- Once the sidebar loads, select the Reports tab.
- Once the sidebar loads, select Device Telemetry.
- Click Poor Battery Health.
- Click Run 1 Selected Button.
- Click Run Selected Report. The report information loads to the Poor Battery Health tab in the following sections/columns:
Battery Health Action
Org Unit Path
Auto Update Expiration
Last Enrollment Time
Annotated Asset ID
Once the report is complete, click use the Google Sheets column filters to drill down on a specific subset of devices.