We've created the CDW Amplified for Education Help Center to be your resource center when you want to learn about new features or troubleshooting specific information for Google Workspace and CDW Amplified for Education tools.
Here are a few tips for getting started in the Help Center:
- Bookmark the Help Center: Create a bookmark or shortcut so you can go to the Help Center quickly. Click the CDW Amplified logo then create the bookmark to bookmark the Home page.
- Search: Searching the Help Center is a great way to find specific information.
- Create a Login: Use the Sign in button at the top-right of the page to sign up for a Help Center account. With an account you can receive notification when new articles are added.
- Customize your profile: Once you sign in, click on your name at the top-right of the page, then click Edit my profile. From here you can add or update your name, profile photo, email, and phone number.
- Follow a section: If you have signed up for a Help Center account, you can follow any section in the Help Center. When a new article is added to any section you are following, you'll be notified via email.
Pro Tip: If you want to be notified when there is a new release for a tool, follow it's Whats' new section page. When an article is added with details for the release, you'll receive an email.
What's new in Little SIS Premium
What's new in Little for Classroom
What's new in Gopher for Chrome