Gopher for Users provides the ability to run several in Sheet reports, which can be refreshed from the Gopher for Users sidebar or set to refresh automatically once every 24 hours via the toggle. The exact time of the refresh is determined randomly based on the last auto-refresh time of your device cache, however, it is timestamped in cell A1 of the relevant report tab.
To generate in sheet reports:
- Open a new Google Sheet.
- In the top menu, go to Add-ons > Gopher for Users > Launch Sidebar.
- In the Import Users to Sheet tab, select Parameters and click Load to sheet. See Loading existing users.
- Once the sidebar loads, click Run reports to access the reports section.
- Click User Analysis.
- Check the checkbox for the type of reports to run; User Properties by OU, Suspended Users, Never logged In Users.
- Click SAVE/REFRESH. A tab opens for each report you’ve selected.
User properties by OU
The User Properties by OU report provides aggregations of relevant user properties, including user status, admin role, 2FA status, directory visibility, creation time, and last login time for each organizational unit on the domain.
Applying native Sheets filters in row 3 of this report allows you to see subtotals of the remaining, visible rows.
The Suspended Users report provides a comprehensive list of domain users who are currently suspended and includes the Org Unit Path and Last Login Time.
Never logged in users
The Never Logged In report provides a comprehensive list of domain users who have not logged into their Google Workspace accounts and includes account creation date and organizational unit.