- Navigate to the Centipede for Chromebook Enrollment sketch in Arduino Create for Chrome OS or higher.
- Login or create an account.
- Click on the Add to my Sketchbook button to make a copy.
Note: When making changes to your sketch, it is critical to remove any private information before saving it. All code on Arduino Create is visible to the public. If you do not save any changes, when you reload the page, it will not have your changes saved.
- Change the definitions, #define statements, to make your requirements. Unlike the previous limitation of CodeBender, Arduino Create now has full support for uppercase and special characters!
- Ensure you have set the WiFi authentication mode correctly. Most networks will likely be using the default WPA setting, but if you have an open network used for enrollment, you will want to set that value to zero.
- Once your settings have been entered, check that you have the board set to Arduino/Genuino Micro and the COM port selected properly.
- Click the right-pointing arrow button to ensure an upload is successful.
- Once the upload completes, you will see a success message at the bottom of the code editor. You can now unplug the Centipede; it's ready to go! If you leave it plugged in, it will begin executing the instructions on your computer.