When a guardian sync job runs, it goes to the Google API to get existing guardians. Unfortunately, after a while, that information becomes corrupt or stale. When that happens, guardian sync jobs will not pull the correct information or start erroring out. Clearing the guardian cache is the best remedy for this situation.
To clear the guardian cache:
- Access Little SIS for Classroom.
- Click the 9 box menu at the top left of the page.
- Click Sync.
- In the left navigation pane, click Guardians then Explorer.
- At the top-right of the page click the ellipses(...) then Clear guardian cache.
- When prompted, click CLEAR CACHE to clear the guardian cache. When the cache is cleared, the Guardian cache cleared successfully message appears at the bottom of the page.
Note: The next time the Guardian job runs, it will rebuild the cache, which can take some time.
|Description of Change