Loading from the device cache can be helpful in cases where you need a quick report of your devices.
- Open the sidebar, if not already open: Extensions > Gopher for Chrome > Launch sidebar
- From the sidebar, be sure the Load managed devices from tab is selected.
- In the Load managed devices from… field, select Device Cache from the drop-down.
- Select query parameters using the Where and And drop-downs.
- If you are using Gopher Buddy and want to include that data in Gopher for Chrome, set the Include data collected...toggle to ON.
- Click Load to Sheet.
- At the prompt, click Continue.
- At the Finished prompt click Dismiss. Data loads to the Device Cache tab in the following sections/columns:
Hardware Details (required)
Editable Device Properties
Org Unit Path
Annotated Asset ID
Gopher Buddy Session Data (read only)
Device OS Version
Auto Update Expiration
Last Enrollment Time
Total Storage (GB)
Available Storage (GB)
Once you load devices, you can use bulk actions to make changes to the devices.
Load devices from the Admin console
Load devices from a list of Asset IDs or Serial Number
Load devices from CSV file