Loading from the Admin console offers very basic queries based on Org Unit Path and Enrollment Date or device status. Once a device import has been run, a Devices Spreadsheet tab will fill with all available data on all devices that match your query. More advanced filters now become possible via the native Sheets filter functionality by choosing the filter functionality. You can toggle filters on and off using the funnel icon in the Sheets toolbar.
- From the sidebar, be sure the Load managed devices from tab is selected.
- By default, Admin console is selected as the load method.
- Select query parameters using the Where and And drop-downs:
- Where: This filter lets you select a specific status of devices to load. Options include is Active, is Disabled, is Deprovisioned, is Pre-provisioned, and is any status.
- And: Lets you narrow devices to load from specific OUs.
- And: Lets you narrow devices to load based on enrollment date.
- If you are using Gopher Buddy and want to include that data in Gopher for Chrome, set the Include data collected from the Gopher Buddy extension toggle to ON.
- If you want to include telemetry data in the import, set the Include device telemetry data toggle to ON.
- Click Load to Sheet.
Caution: If you have not visited the Reports tab and authorized reports, Load to Sheet will not be available. In its place, the Authorize button appears. Click Authorize, then Load to Sheet appears.
- At the prompt, click Continue.
- At the finished prompt click Dismiss. Data loads to the Device tab in the following sections/columns:
Hardware Details (required)
Editable Device Properties
Org Unit Path
Annotated Asset ID
Auto Update Expiration
Ethernet Mac Address
Calculated Values (read only-derived from Admin console & lookup tables
Number of major Chrome versions behind
Latest stable Chrome version for model
Most Recent User
Last Enrollment Time
Major Chrome Version
Total Storage (GB)
Available Storage (GB)
Once you load devices you can make changes in the sheets you can use bulk actions to make changes to the devices.