Warning: CDW Amplified for Education Support Hours expire 1 year from their date of purchase.
Please see the responses below to some frequently asked questions on our support hour expiration policy.
Will purchasing additional hours before my current hours expire extend the expiration date on my current hours?
No. All support hours will expire 1-year from their purchase date.
Can I exchange my support hours for other products?
No. As of 12/1/2021, you can no longer exchange support hours for other products. However, customers purchasing Amplified Support for Google for Education with unexpired support hours receive a discount based on the number of hours and their expiration date.
What are some of the things I can use my support hours for?
- Technical Projects
- If you have a technical project or idea in mind, use this link to discuss it with our Support Lead, Tammy Groff.
- Are you frustrated with issues at your school? Are you pulling your hair out? Raise a support ticket in the Help Center Form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can also escalate an existing Google support case if you need a little extra help with an open issue. Review our levels of assistance and supported topics.
- Support Stacks
- Amplified Support for Google for Education
- Explore transitioning your remaining balance of hours towards Amplified Support for Google for Education to receive on-demand Support, customized solutions, and professional collaboration through this year-long subscription support service. The CDW Amplified Services Offer is a limited-time program that provides support services to qualifying institutions. Learn more here.
How can I make a support request?
Support tickets can be raised:
|Description of Change
|updated troubleshooting link for what we support PDF and broke out the support stacks PDFs K12/HE