Welcome to Google Workspace. CDW Amplified for Education is dedicated to providing exceptional service to the schools we collaborate with across North America. As a new or existing customer you may have questions about where to go for different levels of assistance and how to initiate that assistance. We are dedicated to providing you with the guidance you need to make the most out of Google Workspace for Education. This article outlines the various elements included in our customer support offering to ensure you have a seamless and satisfying experience.
Here you’ll learn:
How to contact support
Our operating hours
Response time/Service Level Agreement
What is available without a Support Subscription
What is available with a Support Subscription
How support stacks are integrated into the support ecosystem
What we do not support
Our support team is a message away for any inquiries or assistance. Here are the ways you can reach us:
- Help Center: Submit a ticket link at the top of the Help Center
- Submit a Ticket: Direct link to submit a ticket
Our Operating Hours
Response time (SLA) is based on Business Hours of Operation.
8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
New Year’s Day
Christmas Eve Day
Response Time/Service Level Agreement
Customers purchasing through CDW Amplified for Education also benefit from exclusive access to a range of complementary learning resources:
- Self guided learning: Weekly Guided Onboarding
- What's New Webinars: Quarterly live webinars and past webinar recordings
- Office hours: Drop by weekly to see feature demos or get help with your paid edition questions
- Licensing tool: CDW Amplified for Education's licensing tool for license management
- Monthly update emails: Highlighting recent changes and domain best practices
What Is Available Without a Support Subscription
When you purchase Google Workspace for Education (Teaching and Learning, Standard or Plus Version) through CDW Amplified for Education, complimentary technical support is available for questions regarding specific functionalities. These include license application, the security center (dashboard and investigation tool), Originality Reports, and advanced Meet features such as attendance reports, breakout rooms, and live streams.
It's important to note that this assistance is limited in scope. For example, specific questions related to the search in investigation, assistance is available without a support subscription. However, for more extensive services such as training on how to use the investigation tool and save queries, or a support stack that utilized these paid options, then a support subscription is necessary.
Additionally, leveraging our Google Premier Partner status, we can escalate any existing Google support case you have submitted without a support subscription.
What Is Available With a Support Subscription
Opting for a Support Subscription gives you access to assistance with the following topics. This list also applies to support hours.
- Google Workspace for Education fundamental issues related to core applications
- Google admin best practices
- General Admin console assistance
- Chromebook/Windows Device Management
- Advanced mobile device management
- Data loss prevention (DLP) policy set up
- Google Cloud Directory Sync (GCDS) set up
- Big Query/Looker Studio
- Support Stacks
How Support Stacks Integrate Into the Support Ecosystem
Support Stacks are brief engagements with the CDW Amplified for Education Support team with clear deliverables around crucial topics or pain points. They are designed to be short support engagements and can be, as the name suggests, stacked one upon the other, depending on a district’s needs.
Support stacks differ slightly for the needs of K-12 vs. Higher Education. Use the guide below that fits your institution.
To learn more, see the full K-12 Support stack list. Click the stack name for full details on the stack, its deliverables, and milestones.
What We Do Not Support
We take pride in being Google Workspace for Education experts, spending countless hours honing and testing our knowledge to provide the best and most relevant support to schools. As such, we are unable to support most other systems or provide custom scripted solutions. For example:
- Hardware support
- Non-chrome OS devices (beyond Google settings)
- Windows Servers/Infrastructure
- Apps & extensions (beyond settings/troubleshooting)
- Student Information Systems (SIS), Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Custom script (beyond consultation)
- IDP (beyond Google settings)
- Network/firewall/wireless setup, settings, & troubleshooting
- Teacher training
|Description of Change
|Updated office hours, self guided onboarding to CW LMS links
|Added support solutions PDF to the what is available section