Once a set of existing Google Workspace domain users is loaded to the Manage Existing Users tab, you can use the Bulk user actions tab to do the following:
- Reset Passwords
- Update properties & attributes
- Update domain groups
- Create users
- Delete users
When creating new users, you can populate new user properties, attributes, and groups via a CSV file or manually in the sheet preview and mass create users on the domain.
- Reset Passwords: Bulk password reset can be accomplished quickly and easily from this workflow.
Update properties and attributes: This option lets you update any of the following column groups based on their current values in the sheet, as well as enabled custom user attributes.
- Org unit path
- Include in global contact directory
- Force password change at next login
- Last name
- First name
- Primary email address
- Work phone 1
- Home phone 1
- Mobile phone 1
- Work address 1
- Home address 1
- Organization name
- Employee type
- Employee ID
- Employee title
- Update domain groups: Let you add and remove users from Google Groups that are managed via your Google Workspace domain. A read-only column for Current group membership can be used as a guide, and with filters, to help identify needed domain group changes. Changes are made within the Add to domain groups and Remove from domain groups columns in the Domain group changes column group.
- Create new users: Guides you through the new user creation process. New user data can be imported via CSV and mapped to columns in the sheet, or populated directly in the sheet.
- Delete users: Bulk-deleting users can be accomplished quickly and easily from this workflow. Note: The transfer of Drive files and G+ pages upon deletion cannot currently be accomplished within Gopher for Users.
|Description of Change