We've provided the ability to see details and content of Google Classrooms without having to join the Classroom.
To see the details, start in the Explorer:
- Right-click on the class you would like to look at, and select View class details.
- In the Information tab, you can see general class and teacher info. You can also edit tags here.
- The Announcements tab shows you all of the announcements that have been made in the class.
- The Roster tab shows all of the students that are enrolled in the class.
- The Coursework tab shows all of the coursework that has been assigned to the class.
When viewing the class details, if you suspect the details aren't up-to-date, you may need to refresh the class data.
|Description of Change
|Updated article title