Student Collections is a permission-based feature. Until an admin grants access, delegated users cannot access collections. You do not need to grant access to every delegated user. Grant permission for all the roles you would like to have access to Collections in Little SIS for Classroom. The first time a delegated user accesses Collections, their My Collections space will not contain any Collection cards. They’ll need to add a Collection to see their first card.
What You Will Learn in This Article
In this article, you’ll learn how to:
Student Collections Permissions
When you are ready to grant access:
- Navigate to Administration> Users > Roles.
- Select or Add a role.
- If not already enabled, check the View student details checkbox.
- Check the View and Manage Collections checkbox.
- Click Confirm.
- Let your delegated users know what collections are and that they now have access.
After that, they will have everything they need to build their collections.
To access Collections:
- Navigate to Student explorer > Collections from the menu on the left side of the screen.
When collections opens, delegated users will see My Collections, Super Admins see My Collections, and Classroom Admins Collections. Super Admins see collections created by other Super Admin and delegated users below My Collections and Classroom Admins Collections.
|Description of Change
|Reworked the article from overview to getting started