There will be instances when a teacher accidentally declines a class and needs it back. Or, you may have directly provisioned classes then learned that a teacher needs to link or merge classes instead of accepting the directly provisioned class. Use the following steps to re-assign previously declined or provisioned classes.
- In Little SIS for Classroom, navigate to the Explorer.
- Filter the State column by Declined and/or search for the declined classes.
- Check the checkbox for class(es).
- Go to Classrooms, then Delete selected classes.
- Complete the stepper to delete the classes.
- Manually run the sync job to push the classes back out as new immediately, or let the nightly sync push the classes out for you.
|Description of Change