The Battery Health State widget shows you know how many active devices are at each health state. To see the count of devices for each state organized by OU, you’ll need to run the Battery Health by OU report.
To generate a battery health report:
- Open a new Google Sheet.
- In the top menu, go to Extensions > Gopher for Chrome > Launch Sidebar.
- Reports tab.
- Once the sidebar loads, select Device Telemetry.
- Click Battery Health by OU.
- Click Run 1 Selected Button.
- Click Run Selected Report. The report information loads to the Battery Health by OU tab in the following sections/columns:
Org Unity Path
Admin Console Link
Note: The top row gives the total count for devices at each state.
Once the report is complete, click use the link in the Admin console link column to open the settings for that OU.